October 5, 2018: Fifty Years of Justice in Action: A Celebration of the Community Scholars Program
CMEA Snapshot 2016-2017:
Support Us As We Support Our Students
- 4,092 student visits to CMEA office
- 186 students participated in Multicultural Graduations
- 92% of 2015 Community Scholars graduated in 4-6 years
- 80 hours of learning about intersectionality and leadership during YLEAD pre-orientation program
- 112 Hoya Saxa Weekend prospective student attendees
- 200 middle and high school students participated in pre-college programs
Want to reconnect with CMEA?
1. Like the CMEA Facebook page to post any opportunities and stay updated.
- In the special instructions, you may direct your gift to a program that is not already listed. Some of the programs that you can support include: The Book Loan Program, the Community Scholars Program, Undocumented Student Support Services, the Black House, La Casa Latina, Young Leaders in Education about Diversity (YLEAD), Multicultural Graduation Ceremonies, and the Multicultural Reception during Homecoming Weekend.
- You can also mail a check to the Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (37th & O Streets, NW - Leavey Center 511 - Washington, DC 20057). You can make your check payable to Georgetown University, and in the notes section indicate the program to you want to support or leave it blank.