April 12-15, 2018: John Carroll Weekend - Seattle, WA
Re-Imagining Ourselves: Hoyas for Others Share Their Stories hosted by the LGBTQ Resource Center
- June 2, 2018: Multicutural Weekend at Reunion Weekend
- October 5, 2018: 50th CSP Anniversary Celebration
CMEA SnapshoT 2016-2017
Want to reconnect with CMEA?
1. Sign Up for the Alumni of Color Database to update your contact information and connect with current students: http://advancement.georgetown.edu/cmea/
2. Make a Contribution! As part of the Campaign for Generations To Come, go to http://campaign.georgetown.edu Click on Make a Gift, in the drop-down menu select Other and write CMEA. In the special instructions, direct your gift to any program of your preference or just leave it blank. You can also mail a check to the Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (37th & O Streets, NW - Leavey Center 511 - Washington, DC 20057). You can make your check payable to Georgetown University, and in the notes section indicate the program to you want to support or leave it blank. Some of the programs that you can support include: The Book Loan, Community Scholars Program, The Black House, and the Multicultural Reception during Homecoming Weekend.
3. Like our Facebook Page to post any opportunities and stay updated.