CMEA Snapshot 2017-2018:
Support Us As We Support Our Students
- Students visited CMEA 4,821 times
- Our most popular reasons for visits were:
- Printing Services: 3,422
- Casual Visits: 409
- Appointments with Staff: 444
- Book Library: 379
Want to reconnect with CMEA?
1. Like the CMEA Facebook page to post any opportunities and stay updated.
2. Make a Contribution! Gifts of all sizes help support our work.
- In the special instructions, you may direct your gift to a program that is not already listed. Some of the programs that you can support include: The Book Loan Program, the Community Scholars Program, Undocumented Student Support Services, the Black House, La Casa Latina, Young Leaders in Education about Diversity (YLEAD), Multicultural Graduation Ceremonies, and the Multicultural Reception during Homecoming Weekend.
- You can also mail a check to the Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (37th & O Streets, NW – Leavey Center 511 – Washington, DC 20057). You can make your check payable to Georgetown University, and in the notes section indicate the program to you want to support or leave it blank.