The Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (CMEA) supports students of color in a variety of ways. We can provide you with:
- Someone to talk to about personal issues or concerns
- Advice on courses, majors, careers or navigating the university administration
- A chance to explore diversity issues
- An opportunity to help DC students prepare for college
- A chance to welcome and/or host prospective Georgetown students
- Affordable options for textbooks, printing, or summer housing
- Friendly faces and a place to call home…
If you're interested in learning more about our programs, career/internship opportunities, events, or trainings/workshops being offered please sign up to receive our weekly newsletter, the DRUM. Every Monday, CMEA sends out the DRUM. If you would like to subscribe to the DRUM submit YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FORM HERE.
If you would like to submit a blurb of no longer than two paragraphs for a student group, internship/job opportunity, or upcoming event to be in the DRUM, please do so! To request advertisement on the CMEA DRUM or any of our other media outlets, please visit the CMEA HoyaLink page, and complete the form titled "CMEA Event Publicity Request." Please click HERE to go directly to the form. This form is to be submitted by Friday at 5PM each week to be included in the following Monday's DRUM.