The Black Alumni Council (BAC) (new window) is the officially recognized affinity organization and shared interest group within the Georgetown University Alumni Association that supports and engages current and future generations of Black Georgetown alumni.
- Welcome back for Reunion Weekend 2023 (new window)!
- We are overjoyed to welcome back our alumni to campus for Reunion Weekend 2023! Please join us on June 2-4th, for our Multicultural Reunion!
- Join our John Carrol Weekend (new window) on April 20-23rd
Reunion weekend ‘2022
CMEA Snapshot 2020-2022:
Support Us As We Support Our Students
Want to reconnect with CMEA?
1. Like the CMEA Facebook page to post any opportunities and stay updated.
2. Make a Contribution! Gifts of all sizes help support our work.
- In the special instructions, you may direct your gift to a program that is not already listed. Some of the programs that you can support include: The Book Loan Program, the Community Scholars Program, Undocumented Student Support Services, the Black House, La Casa Latina, Young Leaders in Education about Diversity (YLEAD), Multicultural Graduation Ceremonies, and the Multicultural Reception during Homecoming Weekend.
- You can also mail a check to the Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (37th & O Streets, NW – Leavey Center 511 – Washington, DC 20057). You can make your check payable to Georgetown University, and in the notes section indicate the program to you want to support or leave it blank.