The Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (CMEA) supports students of color at Georgetown University in a variety of ways.
We can provide you with
- Someone to talk to about personal issues or concerns
- Advice on courses, majors, careers or navigating the university administration
- A chance to explore diversity issues
- An opportunity to help DC students prepare for college
- A chance to welcome and/or host prospective Georgetown students
- Affordable options for textbooks, printing, or summer housing
- Friendly faces and a place to call home
We would like to share that the CMEA will be accepting submissions to the DRUM Newsletter through CampusGroups.
As a reminder, the DRUM is a weekly newsletter reserved for events, opportunities, job openings and professional development resources/opportunities. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com (new window).
The DRUM will be released every Monday (with the exceptions of holidays) at 5:00PM EDT. Submissions should be sent the Friday prior at 9:00AM EDT in order to make it onto Monday’s newsletter.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (new window).
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
If you’re interested in learning more about our programs, career/internship opportunities, events, or trainings/workshops being offered, please sign up to receive our weekly newsletter, the DRUM.
Report a Bias-Related Incident
Any member of the university community can make a report about a possible bias related incident. Click here to file a report.
5th Floor Leavey Center
37th & O St, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20057
Map & directions to our office
M – F: 9:00a – 5:00p
Closed on the Weekends