The Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (CMEA) supports students of color at Georgetown University in a variety of ways. We can provide you with:
- Someone to talk to about personal issues or concerns
- Advice on courses, majors, careers or navigating the university administration
- A chance to explore diversity issues
- An opportunity to help DC students prepare for college
- A chance to welcome and/or host prospective Georgetown students
- Affordable options for textbooks, printing, or summer housing
- Friendly faces and a place to call home
Book Library & Printing Services
John Carroll Weekend
May 2-May 5, 2019; Thursday-Sunday
Learn more and RSVP here
If you’re interested in learning more about our programs, career/internship opportunities, events, or trainings/workshops being offered, please sign up to receive our weekly newsletter, the DRUM.
If you would like to submit a blurb of no longer than two paragraphs for a student group, internship/job opportunity, or upcoming event to be in the DRUM, please do so! To request advertisement on the CMEA DRUM or any of our other media outlets, please visit the CMEA HoyaLink page, and complete the form titled “CMEA Event Publicity Request.” This form is to be submitted by Friday at 5pm each week to be included in the following Monday’s DRUM.
5th Floor Leavey Center
37th & O St, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20057
Map & directions to our office
M – F: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
SAT, SUN: CLOSED
Director: Charlene Brown-McKenzie
Any member of the university community can make a report about a possible bias related incident.
As a Catholic and Jesuit institution, Georgetown University values the dignity of all members of the university community, regardless of immigration status. Click the above link to find out more about the resources available to undocumented students.